For some reason, even though I’ve set default properties in my .subversion/config, it doesn’t always apply to new files, so I end up doing this once in a while: svn propset svn:keywords ‘Id Rev URL HeadUrl’ \ `find apps/ config/…
I’ve written about
.NET AD apache auth bash community Cygwin Emacs error GD gtd Hiveminder howto IIS intranet iTunes JPEG js LDAP Linux MacOSX Meta Microsoft MOSS MySQL Nagios Oracle Outlook Palm Perl PHP plugin programming propel public key security SharePoint ssh subversion symfony syntax sysadmin Windows wordpress wp-syntax
- Joost's Dev Blog: Detecting notes from a live cello: the core technology of Cello Fortress 2013/06/07
Interesting attempt to pitch detection using only the spectrogram
- Reveal, a tool for inspecting iOS app views 2013/06/07
Oh man if the "change without recompiling" feature really works I'm sold!
- Animating Pie Slices using a custom CALayer - Pixel-in-Gene 2013/05/31
- Getting Creative with CALayer Masks — making apps and other things 2013/05/31
- Greek and Hebrew Reader's Edition | BibleWebApp.com 2013/05/25
Impressive technically and practically.
- Hopscotch 2013/05/06
- Modern OpenGL 01 – Getting Started in Xcode, Visual C++, and Linux « Tom Dalling 2013/02/16
Yes. I need this level of intro/dumbdown if I'm going to use OpenGL...
- 9 of the Best Free C Books - Part 1 - Linux Links - The Linux Portal Site 2013/02/11
- Money and the App Store: a few figures that might help an indie developer 2013/01/27
- Mantia » About App Icons 2013/01/25
Good advice for designing an app icon