Propel 1.6 (and Propel 1.5 before it) is pretty sweet (thank you François!). I had some confusion with my model’s array of related objects though, thinking it was a regular PHP array. Actually it’s a Collection, specifically a PropelObjectCollection, which…
Can you help me too?
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you find it useful.
If you have benefitted from something here, please consider helping me spread the word about my first iOS app, Teüna. It’s a chromatic tuner for any instrument or voice and it runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. I've taken special care to make it elegant, fast, and accurate, and I think it's honestly the best tuner on the App Store for everyday use.
If you could take a minute to mention Teüna to any musician, student, teacher or parent you know who might like it, I'd really appreciate it. If you're feeling really generous, App Store reviews are the best way to thank me!
I’ve written about
.NET AD apache auth bash community Cygwin Emacs error GD gtd Hiveminder howto IIS intranet iTunes JPEG js LDAP Linux MacOSX Meta Microsoft MOSS MySQL Nagios Oracle Outlook Palm Perl PHP plugin programming propel public key security SharePoint ssh subversion symfony syntax sysadmin tdd Windows wordpress
- Transactional HTML Email Templates 2015/04/17
Because the design matters but the work is tedious.
- Learn by Doing - Code School 2014/10/21
Very impressive materials—maybe especially friendly for beginners.
- andreaferretti/paths-js 2014/09/24
- that thing in swift 2014/08/15
- Nomad - World-Class Command Line Utilities For iOS Development 2014/08/15
Another toolkit toward "release with one command"
- The Master Ice Cream Recipe - NYTimes.com 2014/07/02
- Instinct - Learn Guitar, Love Guitar 2014/07/02
- shine.js 2014/05/14
Ironically, shadow makes shine.
- Single Element CSS Spinners 2014/05/14